Thursday 14 February 2019

X winterstein-party My best time at the birthday party

My favourite was the birthday party. The pinata was a cool llama that has a lot of lollies inside of it. The presents on the table. There were a trampoline in the hall then there was a big jelly and there were party hats. Then we had a birthday so all my cousins can have a price. Then we had a big chocolate fountain and a cheese fountain the fun part was the cheese and chocolate fountain and the cake.Then I went on the trampoline house Me and my cousins jumped in the trampoline house and jumped around.Then we went down because we wanted to have a trampoline battle in the trampoline house.Then me and my cousins and my brother went to eat cake then we got some lollies From the llama pinata and I had the day best day on my life at my cousins birthday party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.