Friday 28 February 2020

Kiwi Sport | Rippa Rugby

L.I. To learn the basics of Rippa Rugby.

For Rippa Rugby we practice throwing and catching the ball to eachother. For the activity we play bullrush. To play you have to pick a person to be in and that person has to kick the rugby ball and if someone catch the ball that person had to run and if that person gets tagged then all the others have to run to the otherside.

For the next activity we got to play Rippa Rugby for our first time. We got to put on a belt and put on the tags. When I played Rippa Rugby for my first time I got a try. How to play is to rip the tag off the person that has the ball. So don't let someone rip your tag off. I love playing Rippa Rugby even if I got tired of running a lot.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.