Friday 26 June 2020

Questioning

I learned about the four basic types of question: right there, think and search, author and me and on my own. Right there means the answer can be found in the text. Think and search means the answer is in the text but may look different to the question.

How I answered each questions is that it's in the book, using my knowledge or infer what happened. The questions that I answered was what was the drinking company's name.

I looked at the book and tried looking for the name of the company and it was called Aqua plex.

One of the questions is what happened to Ryder. I Infer that Ryder ran away somewhere else.

A secound question is what does the water tank do. I tried reading the book and finding the answer and the tank does is it closes the water.

The last question is why doesn’t Ryder’s family have as much water as the Carter family? It was that they didn't have any money.

I got some correct. I thought the task was hard but I learned lots about questioning.

L.I To learn about questioning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.