Tuesday 15 December 2020

Fishy False Teeth Kick Start

 For this activity I did a task called Fishy False Teeth Kick Start. 

I had to read a article about the Fishing False Teeth, complete the template to help me understand the text. Watch a video. Imagine if the characters spoke what they might say and create your own comic - use the template below, Comix or other Comic Strip creator. In your own words add what you think the characters are saying?

The first task was to read a artical and answer the questions on the slide asking, who are the charaters, what part did they play in the story and what was the outcome for them.

Then I watched a video and typed in what I think the charaters are saying.

I love this activity and want to do the next one.



1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Xavier,

    My name is Shannon, and I’m from the Summer Learning Journey.

    What a funny comic strip! I like how the captions you’ve chosen match the facial expressions of the men in the images! I especially like the last caption where the man looks confused and a little grossed out. You’ve done a spectacular job matching these. Ka pai!

    What do you think will happen next in your comic? I reckon the man who put in the teeth will make a funny face.

    Because you’ve written such a great comic strip, I was wondering, if you could write a comic on absolutely anything, what would you write about? I think I’d write about space adventures and rocket ships.

    Keep up the great work!

    Ka kite anō,
    Shannon (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.