Monday 29 November 2021

Line Art / Maths

 This task I was required to do was line art, to see how good I was at it and I learned how to draw cool art.

First I drew a line from 1 square to 10 square. I did this horizontally and vertically, then I wrote numbers from 1 to 10 in the intersection.


Next I drew a line from starting the number one and ruling a line to the other one in the intersection. I did this until I got up to the final line for ruling a line to the other 10. 


Finally I finished creating my line art. It looked like half of an eye. But I turned out fantastic to be honest. 


The line I created was looking. I still needed to go to the other side which I did. This was a great art time project to do. I really want to try out harder line art drawings.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.