Friday 6 March 2020

Rippa Rugby

L.I. To learn the basics of Rippa Rugby.

For Rippa Rugby we went in two teams call Team T rex's and Team Lions. For our activity we played choose the number. To play you have to pick a number like for example the're's four people in each team and I tell each team a number that is how many people have to run. Then someone throw to ball to the team and they have to get a try and they get a point.

For the next activity we switched teams and for the activity we play bullrush. To play you have to pick a person  and that person had to run and if that person tag get's ripped off ther're in with the tagger. Who ever is the last one standing wins.

Then we got to play Rippa Rugby. We got to put on a belt and put on the tags. When I played Rippa Rugby for my first time I got a try but we lost the game. But we tried our best. How to play is to rip the tag off the person that has the ball. So don't let someone rip your tag off try and dodge them. 

I love playing Rippa Rugby even if I got tired of running a lot.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.