Friday 13 March 2020

Rippa Rugby

L.I. To learn the basics of Rippa Rugby.

For Rippa Rugby we came back to our same Rippa Rugby teachers. For our drill we had to race eachother. To play we had two teams. Team Green and Team Red. Then the first person had to run the ball to the cone and pass the ball to eachother and they have to pass the ball back. Then you have to run to the cones and criss cross them and run around the flag pole and run to the next person and do the same thing.

Then we got to play Rippa Rugby. We got to put on a belt and put on the tags. When I played Rippa Rugby for my third time and I got a tie. How to play is to rip the tag off the person that has the ball. So don't let someone rip your tag off try and dodge them.  

I love playing Rippa Rugby even if I got tired of running a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.