Friday 31 July 2020

Explain The Idioms

This week for reading we did explain the idiom.

We did three videos of three idioms. The first idiom was crack a book. I threw a book and Naki told me to crack a book. Crack a book means open a book and study.

The second idiom was rip off. I went to Naki and tried buying a book but it was expensive and I said what a rip off. Rip off means that something's too expensive for someone.

The third idiom was second-to-none. I said hi to Naki and he said hi back then we did backflips and I said your second-to-none. second-to-none means that someone's the best.

We had fun make videos of the three idioms.

LI - to write a recount of idiom

3 comments:

  1. Talofa Lava Xavier,
    You have done a good blog post. I like the idioms that your group has chossen because they are really interesting. What idiom did you find hard to do and why?

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Xavier
    Nice work on the idioms. Was it hard to make the idioms.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.