Thursday 23 July 2020

Food Storage and Preservation

Today I learned about the text types. The text types are: recount, narrative, explanation, information report, procedural and persuasive.

The first book I chose was Canning with kids, I chose recount because the author tells the audience about what happened to themselves. The next book I chose was The Dippy Dinner Drippy and I chose narrative because it was telling a story to entertain people.

The third book I chose was Poha-A clever way of storing food and it was an information report because it was telling information about something. 

The other books I chose are Love food hate waste and Food storage. Love food hate waste is a procedural. Procedural is when the author tells the audience how to do something. Food storage is a persuasive. 

Persuasive is when the author attempts to convince the audience to believe something or do something, explanation is when the author tells the audience how something works.

I learned a lot about text types but it took me a while to figure out the text type.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.