Friday 30 October 2020

Kiwi Sports | Touch Rugby

This week for touch rugby we learned more basic skills.

The first skills we did was planting the ball and initiating the touch.  To plant the ball is when I get touched. Then I place the ball on the ground and move forward. Initiating is when I have to touch the person before they touch me so they know.

Then we did activity where we had to see how much balls we can get. The teams were bibs vs non bibs. The people that has a ball needed to run and the people that doesn't have a ball they have to tag a person that has one. 

After that we did another activity where two attackers verses one defender. I had to get the person thats defending to be committed to me. How to get them committed is when they move their shoulder, so I to pass it to my teammate to get the try.

I really like touch rugby and want to do it again next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.