Friday 13 November 2020

Athletics Day

This week we did athletics day, we played different fun games.


The three games we played were rob the nest, lily pad gladiator and long throw. Rob the nest is when they’re four teams and each team has a tagger. When I got tagged from a tagger I had to stand still until my team untagged me. 


Lily pad gladiator is when two teams are together and one person from that team needs to jump to lily pad to lily pad and when the two people get in front of each other face to face they need to do rock, paper, scissor and who ever got out the next needs to do the same thing.


Long throw is when throwing a soft ball as far as I could and my team mate needs to beat my high score.


When we did sprints we did year 1’s to year 8’s. When we did our race I came thrid place and Naki and Fotu can 1 and 2.


I really want to do athletics day next year. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.