Thursday 25 March 2021

Visualisation

Visualizing is when you know what the book or story would look like by making, a image in your head.

I drew parts of the story that Mr Oglivie was telling us about. I took time in my drawing and how I thought it was good.

The story was about a highway rat stealing travels food. He took food from a bunny, cat, his horse and others. Then a duck showed him a cave, that he thought that there was food the highway rat went inside, the cave and made his way out of it and the duck had a party with her friends.

My visualisation is different then other people because they added roads and other details and I just add details on my rat.

I like visualizing and it is a way to think or draw what a story or instructions look like in my head. 

L.I. To visualise part of the story
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.