Thursday 6 May 2021

Balance

 Group B did an activity on balancing. The activity based on balancing and teamwork.

The meaning of balancing is to see if someone could hold a postion as long as they could without moving. Balancing is hard for the body because if someone stood still the body could fall backwards from being pushed.

The beam activity is a way to test our teamwork and balance. The main thing we had to do is get two people from each side to walk from the beam. We tried finding out how to get one person to the other side while balancing on the beam without falling onto the ground. This took us a lot of fail until Mr Oglivie showed us how to do it while blancing. 

The football balance, the main idea is to balance on the ball for the long time until our body would tell us to go off. My two partner had to hold me until I wanted them to let go and held me balance. 

This activity about balancing was kind of hard but I tried my best to do it. I need to hold balance on the ball longer.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.