Tuesday 11 May 2021

Time Differences

 I learnt how to count time differences.

Differences are found between two things, and subtracting one of the others. 


How I found out the answer between nine o’clock and one o’clock. The answer is 4 hours difference because if you add four hours to nine o’ clock it will be one o’clock.


If the question is 1:50 and 2:25 the answer would be 0 hours and 35 minutes because I counted 10 minutes to make 2:00 and adding 25 minute to it the answer would be 35 minutes. The answer is 35 minutes


The hard part is 4:05 and 8:40. This is 4 hours and 35 minutes because adding four hour to 4:05 would be 8:05 and adding 35 minutes to it the answer would be 8:40. 


I learn the time difference. But I need to answer harder questions next time.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.