Wednesday 2 June 2021

Balance

The challanging activity I did was to hit the hockey ball while balancing.

The challange was to stop and hit the hockey ball to my partner and trying not to get my tipping point. The fun part was that the person rolling the ball didn't need to balance.

This challange game was really easy and fun to do. I don't need to work on balancing.

The activity that we did was the soccer ball. 

The main idea was to use enough power to balance the ball on our heads this. The second challanging one was to bounce the ball on our leg whike balalncing.

This was really hard to do and I need to work on my balancing.


The other activity activity that was difficult was the spoon and egg.

The activity was to figure out how much power did we had to use to keep our balance and trying to stand back up.

This was hard because I didn't known how much power I need to use.

The activity we did was to figure out how to hit te volley ball while balancing.

We started doing digs and sets. The set was easy because we had to bend my leg a little bit and pushing it back up.

This was easy because I have been practising volley ball.



The final activity was to hit the tennis ball from bouncing it and throw it.

The tennis activity was easy to do because my partner threw at the racket so I can hit it.

This was easy for me to do because I've been practising tennis






 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.