Wednesday 23 June 2021

Fizzbee

 This activity that was really hard to do was the fizzbee catching.


The main point of this is activity was to catch the fizzbee and to throw it to my partner. The hard was to catch it and throw it because we had to throw the fizzbee like a rugby ball.

Then we start throwing the fizzbee and our partner had to run and catch the fizzbee. This told me lots of skills to master this techique. 

After that we did the same skill but we had to jump the fizzbee. I was really go at run and catch but now I needed to jump and catch the fizzbee this took me a while to get this techquie as well.

Then we started to do the same skill but we had to listen to where we had to turn. The derections we had to do was the phally, the hall, LS1 and our partner. This was a harder and the sweatest thing I had to do.

Then we play a game. There was two team, one non bebs, and bebs. This was fun to play but we saddly lost in the game but we tried our best. 

This fizzbee task was really hard to me because I really need to practise balancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.