Friday 18 June 2021

Toy Designers

 The task I was given was to change a popper design Mr Wong showed us.

I had to write down the parts of the popper, what it does, the changes of it and reasons why the popper would sell.

I wrote down all the parts of the parts. For example plastic cup, rubber band and tooth pick.

Then I wrote down all what the parts from the popper Mr Wong showed me like the plastic cup is used to hold all the confetii in it.

After that I wrote the changes that I would do. The changes I did was changing the rubber band to a thick rubber band because using a thick band it won't break.

Then I wrote down why people would by the my party popper. The reason why people would buy my popper is our Market will sale our party poppers because people likes pokemon and skittles.

This gave me ideas in my head of the party popper that I will make.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.