Tuesday 1 June 2021

Temperature

My group, Equations, and I measured the temperature from the big and little litres bottle.

First we measured the temperature from the big litre bottle. The big litre bottle was 64 C. Then we took a photo and the information in the text box.

Next we measured the temperature of the little litre bottle. The little litre bottle is 89 C. Then we took a photo and the information in the text box.

Finally we measured the temperature of the second big and little litre bottle. The temperature of the big and small litre bottle is 60 C, 98 C. Then we took a photo and the information in the text box.

I learned a lot about temperature and collecting the information. I got to finish all four temperatures. I need to go to a hot temperature next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.