Wednesday 4 August 2021

Olympics

I completed an activity based on the Olympics.

First I wrote down the motto, creed and whakatauki for PBS and the Olympics, the logo and flag and the values. The motto, creed, whakatauki, logo, flag and values for Olympics for PBS and Olympics. The motto for Olympics and PBS is Strive and Achieve and Higher, Stronger, Faster.


Next I  wrote down the differences and similarities. An example of the differences between flag and logo is that the PBS logo means the Panmure bridge and the Olympics Flag means the 5 continents. I completed the 5 slides with the differences and the similarities


Finally I created a shield with my motto and my logo on the shield. The design I made was a happy face. The motto was don't worry be happy (The motto came from a song)


The experience was amazing because I got to learn about the Olympics and make my own logo. The next step I need to do is to write down more differences for the Olympics.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.