Friday 13 August 2021

Persuasive

I completed a persuasive document.

First I created a document talking about different things to do in an argument. Persuade is trying to make people agree with you or believe you. Be kind to the person that your having a argument with. 


Second I created a text boxes with writing like Be kind to the person that your having a argument with. Doing that people won’t think of you as a person that has anger issues. Listening to what the other person is saying because you can make an argument to make a comeback These will help you make an argument come back.


In the end I added more details to my poster like others. It is all to do with perspective. If looking at numbers it can look like a 6 or a 9.  


The experience was amazing because I got to grab all the information I needed to make a great poster for others. I really need to make one that is better than this one .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.