Tuesday 17 August 2021

Reasons

I wrote down reasons, my topic and my argument to my persuasive writing.

First I thought of what topic I will use to persuade my audience of what I will be talking about. I wrote down all the things I will use to persuade my audience and I picked Why we should be able to fly planes for free. I wrote down all the ideas of why we could be able to fly planes for free.


Next I looked up on the internet to find more information about why we should be able to fly planes for free and I looked at websites for information. I collected some information I could get and wrote it all down on a document. I wrote down lot's of information and reasons.


Finally I got links to different topics about my topic. An example is the reason for people to have free flights is for them to meet family and friends that they have never seen in ages. 


The experience was amazing because I got information about my topic (planes) and got all the reasons I needed. I would like to completely find more information about my topic and more websites I could use for my upcoming presentation.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.