Tuesday 17 August 2021

QAR template

I completed a QAR and Synthesis task.

First I read the book Too Much Technology. It talks about how technology is bad for kids. Then I took the information and added it into the Synthesis document.


Second I added them into the prior knowledge box, the new information book and the new understanding box. An example for prior knowledge is people are connected to their technology and both keeping track of their surroundings.
Another one for new information is That people have been on technology too much that it makes people not have real conversion.


Finally I added all the correct answers in the correct box. I added the understandings for each question and completed that. An example is Q6 ( Question 6) The author tells the audience how bad technology is so they could agree with him/her.


The experience was amazing because I got to read new books and collected the information to add in the boxes in the Synthesis and the QAR box. I need to collect more information to add in the QAR boxes. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.